Tato pracovní pozice byla přidána 28 January 2018
Skalar is a Dutch manufacturer of high quality automated analyzers for the
laboratory and process industries. The company was established in 1965 and
has grown into a multinational organization with its own subsidiaries in most
European countries and North America. In addition, Skalar cooperates with
over 80 distributors throughout the world. The headquarters of Skalar is
located in Breda and employs 140 people. The activities of the headquarters
are research, development, assembly and support of the international sales
and after-sales network. The other Skalar subsidiaries and representatives are
mostly focused on sales, after-sales and providing support to Skalar users.
Currently Skalar has a job opening within the Special Products Department
The Special Products department focuses mainly on customer-specific solutions for the Skalar robotic analyzers. The robotic analyzers have been developed to automate manual handling steps within laboratories for applications such as pH, BOD, COD, etc. These robot platforms are engineered according to the customer requirements on mechanics, electronics as well as on software. As Software Engineer you will work in a professional team and will be responsible for developing the software for these customer orders. A Software Engineer in our team is an independent, determined and quality driven person who supports an agile way of working. Beside this you don’t have difficulties to use the code of your colleagues and you are able to improve it.
Job requirements & education and/or experience:
• a passion for Software, Robotics and/or Automation;
• able to program in C# with knowledge of object-oriented design or willing to learn;
• write code according to the requirements and design of the different software applications;
• like inventing smart software solutions for customer specific hardware as well as new automation hardware;
• a Technical Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Automation Technology or Information Technology or equivalent through experience.
• A dynamic full-time job in an internationally orientated organization
• Working on complex Robotic systems
• Open and friendly atmosphere in a team
• Good salary and benefits, according to the requirements of the job
• Several options for further education
If the details mentioned above appeals to your ambition & background, please fill in the form (on the website of our recruitment partner for this position Bployed):