Skalar is pleased to introduce its next generation of the HTAccess™ software package, used by the TOC/TN analyzer range. HTAccessTM V3 is a very easy to use software package and includes an extensive range of new quality control and user defined result export & print features.
HTAccessTM V3 still contains all the good features of earlier software version like easy to use templates for routine analysis, multi point regression, automatic exclusion of results, recalculation, statistics, automatic start-up and shut down and exporting of results.
New features highlights HTAccessTM V3:
- Possibility of opening multiple analysis runs
- All information of a sample in one single view
- Possibility of using Quality samples and creating Quality Control Charts
- Contract Laboratory Protocol (CLP) compliant. User definable concentration limits for the different CLP samples and required actions (up to 4)
- Possibility of exporting results during analysis
- Windows 7 compatible
- Remote signal monitoring
If you require more information on Skalar HTAccessTM V3or analyzers, please do not hesitate to contact us